Monday, February 3, 2014

Beauty Blender is... Amazing!!

So I went to Sephora with my mom yesterday and she bought me a beauty blender. While we were checking out, they realized that I had had a birthday and got my birthday gift thing, which was a mini Make Up Forever mascara in Smokey Extravagent and a mini Make Up Forever lipstick in the shade Rouge. Than I went to Macys to use the $25 gift card I had received for my birthday and bought myself the Benefit Fake It concelour in shade 1: Light. I also received a sample of the Hello Flawless Foundation in the shade Ivory. I'm a white girl. I'm aware. Lol 

I just used them all and I love the products!! 


That was my beauty blender before I got it wet, which is how you're supposed to use it. 

This is the same picture, but it's after y beauty blender was damp.

You can see that it grew in size. I started with my primer, and than put the foundation on my hand and used the bottom, more rounded part of the beauty blender to pick up the product and started to blend it on my face in a dabbing motion. I than used the fake up concelour, and used the top, pointed side of the beauty blender to blend the concelour to my foundation. I than added my NYX HD Studio finishing powder over my face and a bronzed blush tht my best friend gave me to add color to my cheeks. I finally curled my lashes, used the Make Up Forever mascara, which indecisive if I like it or not, and that lipstick to try it out. I'm also indecisive on the color of the lipstick. But, I love my new concelour and foundation and my beauty blender. Best $56 of my life (: 

I love how natural and dewy the makeup becomes when using the damp beauty blender. It's just a great, more natural, lighter look for makeup. 

That is me, after the makeup. My face is red because I had given myself a mini facial earlier. And my skin will just stay red for a coup days and the only way to cover it really is to use a super heavy fu
Coverage foundation which feels too heavy for me. 

Xoxo K

No comments:

Post a Comment