Monday, December 16, 2013

Yoga Pants..

Holy crap! Yoga Pants!!!

I'm almost 22 years old, and I finally bought my FIRST pair of Yoga Pants.. Why have I not done this before? These are the MOST AMAZING things ever. They are the perfect in between leggings and pajama pants.. at least thats how I think.

I am just feeling dumb because I never bought a pair before. BUT, my dad always told me not to buy sweat pants and yoga pants because I would never wear anything other then these and being this comfy it would just make me lazy. I see were he comes from. I never want to do anything but lounge around my bedroom in these pants.

But, that is all. Its 2:25am. I am on my last load of laundry in the dryer, so its time to semi make my bed.. aka my pillows and my small blankets. Night my loves.
XX KSS

No comments:

Post a Comment