Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas tag! 🎄🎅

Hey y'all! So I am loving this tag! I just love Christmas and I'm am just so excited that Chistmas is just a mere 3 days away! It makes me so happy! Lol but here's this Christmas tag! Hope you are all having a great holiday! Xoxo

Christmas Tag! 🎄🎅
1. Whats Your Favorite Holiday Movie? Elf! Or the Grinch
2. What Are Your Favorite Christmas Colors?
Red Silver Gold
3. You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas? 
Well, if I'm just staying home, I stay in my pajamas. But if we leave, I dress up(:
4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be?
My little brother. 
5. Do You Open Your Presents Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning? 
We open 1 present on Christmas Eve, it's tradition. And the rest are opened Christmas morning.
6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House?
Yes, I used to do it in school with Graham Crackers and the milk carton. But I've never used actual ginger cookies. 
7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break?
Be lazy and watch Christmas movies and go shopping and decorate.
8. Any Christmas Wishes?
That everyone will be happy and healthy this year, and my dad's company will do great.
9. Favorite Christmas Smell?
Cranberry. I can't get enough cranberry smell. 
10. Favorite Christmas Meal Or Treat?
Peppermint bark, or nut & dried cranberry bark. There's nothing like that with hot chocolate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment